There are many ways to help...
We appreciate all help that we receive from our generous donors, sponsors, volunteers and community members.
Below is a list of ways you can help and how to do so. If you are still unsure or have any questions, please contact us.
1. Donate directly to ASAP using the paypal link or bank details below. For large donations or grant opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Banking Details:
Paypal donation link:
2.. Purchase an item from our donations page that we will directly distribute to someone experiencing homelessness.
From a meal or care pack to a night of accommodation- every donation helps immensely.
- Crisis Accommodation
- Care Packs
- Street Kits
- Crisis Food Packs
- Pay It Forward Meal (Chances Cafe)
- General donation
3. Host a fundraiser at your workplace, event, or amongst your family and friends - contact email@example.com and request a 'Fundraising Authorization Form'.
4. Donate physical items. To organise donations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although in some cases we are able to collect, we ask that you drop items off if possible.
*Items that we are able to accept include basic essential items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, insect repellent, wound care items, sleeping bags, swags, backpacks, new water bottles and torches.
At this stage we unfortunately do not have the capacity to accept: linen, clothing, large items*
5. Become a Chances Cafe Sponsor/regular donor and help us continue to provide employment, support, training and accommodation to our employees who have been experiencing homelessness.Chances Cafe Sponsorship/Donations
6. Become an ASAP Volunteer. Volunteers help with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities which help keep the charity going. To receive a volunteer application form, please email email@example.com.